Webinar – Friday, Jul 14 2017 @ 10:00am – 11:00am
What does 4* impact evidence look like?
Vertigo Ventures are running a one-hour intensive session is aimed at supporting those who are developing impact cases for the next REF. Using our experience of working with universities to write impact case studies and analyzing cases for good practice this session will utilize these reflections and learnings to share insight for those currently grappling with impact evidence collection.
Who should attend?
- Researchers looking to submit impact case studies
- REF Managers, Impact Officers, Research Support Officers
- Heads of academic departments seeking to understand and develop the impact in their departments
The webinar will answer the following questions:
- What does impact evidence in 4* case studies look like?
- How is this evidence used effectively?
- What they difference between panel or impact types?
- What should researchers and research managers be doing to develop good practice?
Delivered in a convenient and concise format, the presentation will leave you better equipped to identify support evidencing of case studies.